The Wine Lab - Our Private Venue in Aberdeen
A versatile SPACE all to yourself
The Wine Lab is a private venue located in the Southside on the top floor of an industrial building with stunning views of the Aberdeen Harbour.
Perfect for :
- Parties and celebrations
- Cooking parties
- Lunch, dinner, cocktails and wine tastings
- Corporate meeting and team building activities
ENTERTAINING AND OFFICE FACILITIES
- Bowers & Wilkins Airplay sound system
- Projector with screen
- High speed WIFI
- White board
Water, coffee and tea are included for corporate meeting clients
Cooking and dining facilities
- Induction cooktop and oven
- Utensils and plates
- Various cooking tools: Knives, chopping board, spatula, etc.
- Various cooking equipment: Blender, hand-mixer, toaster, etc.
- Professional wine glasses and decanters
- Professional wine tools: Cork screw, cork puller, ice buckets, etc.
Prices & Capacity
- Half Day - $3,000 (5 Hours) | Full Day -$6,000 (10 Hours)*
- Corporate (9am-5pm) - $5,000
- Weekend, key days & Public Holidays : +30% surcharge
*You can choose to begin the session any time you want. Opening hours: 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. Every addition hours will be charged.
- Seated: 10 pax for table seat and 4 pax for bar seat
- Standing: 30 pax
- Beverage Packages: Please get in touch to ask! Packages start from $100 per head
- Private chef, catering and beverage options available upon request
- BYOB & Outside catering allowed with no surcharge (Japanese, Chinese, Western, Thai, Vietnamese, Mexican food and more available via Deliveroo/ Foodpanda)
Snapshots of The Wine Lab
How do I get there?
The Venue is very close to Ovolo Aberdeen Harbour Hotel.
From Cental through Pok Fu Lam, approximately 25 mins and costing around $80. It is very easy to hail a taxi from the venue.
There are buses coming from New Territories (Shatin, Tai Wai - 170), Kowloon (Kowloon Bay, Hung Hom - 170, 107) and Hong Kong Island (Central, Sheung Wan - 7, 71, 90B, 91; Wanchai, Causeway Bay, North Point 37X/A, 72, 38(NP), 42(NP)).
The closest MTR station is Wong Chuk Hang, you can take a Taxi or a bus (Get off at Tin Wan Street 77, 72, 38, 42 or 37x).
Shuttle bus services can be arrange at an additional cost, from $800 per single trip.
Location & Map
Room A, 15/F, Kingsun Computer Industrial Building, 40 Shek Pai Wan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong
To book or to get further information, please get in touch with your concierge by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit the enquiry form here.