About the workshop
This is a tasting session led by our sommelier for wine lovers of all levels. It is both informative and fun. You will learn the basic knowledge of wines and explore your senses through Aromaster and the tasting of four Alsace wines.
Flow of the session
✦ Learning basic wine knowledge and vocabulary over a glass of Sparkling wine
✦ Exploration of Aroma with Aromaster 88 aroma set
✦ Wine game
✦ Tasting of 3 wines guided by a Sommelier
✦ Question & Answer
There are three workshops open for public registration, feel free to join any of the following ones! If you would like to organize a private session, simply form your own group of 6 to 14 persons and let us know the time and location you desire!
1. 2nd May (Mon) 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm; 6-14 persons
2. 13th May (Fri) 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm; 6-14 persons
3. 14th May (Sat) 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm; 6-14 persons
- Private sessions can be booked throughout May
- Public Sessions: The Wine Lab; Private Sessions: Any venues or The Wine Lab
- $498 per person, 6-14 persons per group
- Language: English, translated in Cantonese or Mandarin (optional)
About Le French GourMay
Le French GourMay festival is dedicated to the promotion of French wine culture and culinary arts in Hong Kong and Macau, since 2009, it has become a popular event supported by French wine and food lovers and adventure gourmet.
Each year, Le French GourMay honors a different wine and gastronomy region of France: Rhône Valley in 2009, Languedoc Roussillon in 2010, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur in 2011, Bordeaux in 2012, Burgundy in 2013, Rhône Valley again in 2014 and Midi Pyrénnées in 2015.
For its eighth edition, Le French GourMay is highlighting Alsace region.